Fort Campbell Medical Malpractice Lawyer
REPRESENTING MEDICAL MALPRACTICE VICTIMS IN WESTERN KENTUCKY
Medical malpractice is different from a medical mistake. Medical providers are human. Just because a doctor or hospital made a mistake does not mean that you have the basis for a medical malpractice claim. However, if the medical provider deviated from the reasonable standards of care and you are injured as a result, you may be entitled to compensation.
I am Kenneth Haggard, a medical malpractice lawyer in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. If you have been injured by a doctor, hospital or other medical provider in western Kentucky, I offer a free initial consultation to explain the law and let you know if you have a case.
Examples of medical malpractice claims include:
- Failure to diagnose cancer or other diseases
- Birth injuries resulting from failure to perform a timely cesarean section, failure to monitor or other deviations from the standard of care
- Prescription drug errors, such as giving a patient a drug to which he or she is allergic
- Surgical errors, such as operating on the wrong part of the body
- Emergency room errors, such as discharging a patient who has a life-threatening condition
I handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis. My fee as your attorney will be a percentage of any recovery I make for you. You will not have to pay any expenses up front such as expert witness fees. If I win your case, you will pay me back for the expenses out of your recovery. If I lose – which I don’t plan to do – you will owe me nothing.
FREE ATTORNEY CONSULTATION
Medical malpractice lawsuits have a statute of limitations of only one year in Kentucky. This means that you need to contact an attorney promptly so the case can be investigated before the statute of limitations expires. If you wait 11 months to contact a lawyer, it might be too late to pursue a claim, so contact me today.